Explore the highlights of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur on a guided 4-night tour that travels round-trip from Delhi. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Qutb Minar, India Gate and Humayun's Tomb in Delhi; the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra; and the Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur. You’ll also see iconic sights such as Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) in Jaipur. This memorable India tour includes 5-star accommodation and private transportation.
Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days is a great idea – covering Delhi to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi. Golden Triangle India Tour Package is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle tour itinerary comprises the 3 famous cities of India – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, famed for its grandeur, glory and history.
Plan Customized Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days 4 Nights, Delhi Agra Jaipur Package from New Delhi to Golden Triangle India Tour by Car at best price.
Please note: the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
||Per Person Cost in $ USD
|Per Peron Cost
|5 Star Hotel
|4 Star Hotel
|3 Star Hotel
||01 Single Room
||01 Double Room
||01 Triple Room
||02 Double Rooms
||01 Double Rooms and 1 Triple Room
||03 Double Rooms
Note: Hotel can be changed Subject to availability with similar category.
Tour Without Hotel : We provide top rated transport with english epeaking experienced driver.
- Enjoy Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in 5 Days.
- New Delhi- Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and Presidents House.
- Agra - Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace,Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Jaipur – Elephant Ride
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation in your whole tour.
- Best AC Car.
- Most Popular Cities covered: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi.
- Elephant ride in Amer fort, Jaipur
- 4 Nights accommodation With Breakfast
- English speaking tour approved guide (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur).
- Eexpress highway toll, airport parking, and monument parking charges.
- Fuel and State taxes.
- All Entrance / Monuments Tickets fees.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch / Dinner or any other meal.
- Insuranace and medicals
Itinerary you can expect
Day 01: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel + Half day Delhi Sightseeing
Meet & Greet on arrival at Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. In afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Agra Sightseeing Tour Inclusive of Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also Optional visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
Day for Visit Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour, After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Full day Jaipur Tour. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur - Delhi Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi.
On arrival In Delhi, Enjoy Optional Delhi Private Tour inclusive of India Gate , Parliament Building(drive Pass) and Qutub Minar . later srive to Airport for your onward journey
Make a Booking
Fill this from and provide maximum information.