Taj mahal helicopter view : The most photographed monument in the world, the Taj stands in its splendour of white marble, an imposing citadel on the banks of river Yamuna. Built in 17th century by Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal emperor, in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal is an ode to the emperor’s eternal love for his wife. It took over 20,000 skilled workers from across the country, working day and night, for 22 years for this architectural wonder to be created.
AGRA FORT: The great Mughal Emperor Akbar commissioned the construction of the Agra Fort in 1565 A.D., although additions were made till the time of his grandson Shah Jahan. The forbidding exteriors of this fort hight an inner pardise. The fort is crescent shaped, flattended on the east with a long, nearly straight wall facing the river. Visit This Agra Fort During Same Day Tour from Delhi Agra Delhi by Helicopter
There are number of exquisite building like the Moti Masjid-a white marvel mosque akin to a perfect pearl, Diwan-e-Am, Diwan-e-Khaas, Jehangir's Palace, Khaas Mahal, Shish Mahal and Musamman or Samman Burj-where Shahjahan was held captive in 1666 A.D.. find the details of delhi to agra helicopter price and Helicopter delhi to agra and helicopter agra
Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.
- Multilingual guide for the guests throughout the tour.
- Visiting Passes for all the monuments.
- Transfer from Delhi Hotel/ Home to Palam Airport Delhi by a/c car
- Transfer from Palam Airport Delhi to Delhi Hotel/Home.
- Assistance on arrivals, departures and throughout the tour.
- Traditional Indian welcome with garlands on arrival.
- Transportation Luxury sedan for local sightseeing in Agra.
- Lunch at "Pinch of Spice" Restaurant.
- Aerial View of Taj Mahal.
- Travel insurance.
- In-flight refreshment excluding alcoholic beverages.
- All Landing & Parking charges at Helipad / Airport.
- Ground handling charges in Delhi Airport.
- All taxes.
- 60 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure.
- In case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
- In case the group of clients is more than 05 adults, additional charter can be arranged. Additional 6th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions.
- A maximum of 2 charters can be accommodated per day; however for a group larger than 10 Pax, additional charters can be arranged.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. Passengers are allowed 05kg baggage’s and the average weight per person is assumed to be 75kg.
- 35% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 60% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.
Itinerary you can expect
Pickup from Delhi Hotel/Residence in an AC car and drop at Palam Airport/Nearest Helipad.
Departure from Palam Airport by Helicopter to Agra.
Aerial view of Taj Mahal.
Arrival at Hotel Jaypee Green Helipad -Agra.
Departure for Taj Mahal [3 kms from the Helipad] in Toyota Innova / Renault lodgy Car.
Guided tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
Lunch organised at "Pinch of Spice" restaurant.
Visit to Agra fort.
Departure for Delhi.
Make a Booking
Fill this from and provide maximum information.